For our class wiki, I have chosen to be an editor of the "New Media and Dating" section. I have been researching heavily on not only new content in this area, but actual content that would be of interest to the college student. I believe I have found the perfect contribution and will be finalizing the details of it within the next week or so. Please look out for a very unique and fun twist to the "New Media and Dating" section of wiki's.
Primer Proyecto..
9 years ago
1 comments:
You know i wanted to contribute to that section too, but i have no idea what to write about it. I was thinking it was pretty straight forward: dating on the internet! You have Okcupid, Jdate, Eharmony...etc. I guess ill write about the sites themselves rather than do research on its effectiveness....but im glad i found my co partner for the sectionnn!! :D :D
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.