My term paper was on how "The Twitter Life" has actually affected life itself. I chose this topic because I find it extremely fascinating the uses of Twitter for both the individual and the business. It is amazing what 140 characters coupled with a enormous amount of "followers" can create. Not many see deeper than what it really is, and I hope to have shed some light to this revolutionary micro-blogging tool that has dominated the social media realm. In my research I further developed my take on how Twitter has evolved the political, economical, social, and technological worlds all in positive and negative aspects. I also learned that Twitter has connected millions of people in ways that would've not been possible a mere three years ago while simultaneously placing a social disconnect on the interpersonal aspect to interaction (but that is a totally different argument).

1 comments:
Love the comic!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.