So I actually never heard of or even seen anything of "Second Life." I was extremely shocked as I thought I knew about everything!
And I signed up for an account and created "MisterBojangles," the wild child. Check out what I accomplished within the first 3 minutes of Second Life.
Yes, that is not one, but two women surrounding Mister Bojangles. One from Texas and one from North Carolina. Oh and look, they are twins!
I then ended up ditching them and decided to get away and relax by myself. You know, women can stress a guy out. Check out my Second Life view!
As you can see, there are definitely great networking opportunities with this new media. The lady from Texas owns her own business and asked if I wanted to join! Of course I said no, but this just shows the potential that this program has! It also provides a sense of realism which always makes things more exciting. I will see what else I can get out of this moving forward!


2 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
Yes, pretty addictive...
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.